As New Zealand comes to the end of its first week in lockdown, Co-operative Business New Zealand (NZ Co-op) has reached out to their members to provide support during this period of uncertainty. This includes the following links for government assistance –
- Apply for economic support
- Register as an essential service information
- COVID-19 Consolidated Wage Subsidy
The Co-operative Business New Zealand 2020 Leaders’ Forum was cancelled due to the risks of the COVID-19 virus. In lieu of the forum, NZ Co-op produced a webinar with relevant experts sharing their insights on the macro and micro economic impacts of COVID 19, including the impact on global supply and supply chains of food and agriculture. MP Michael Wood also participated and gave an update from the Government, as at 19 March.
NZ Co-op has also shared how Silvereye can assist your business through this uncertain time –
- Crisis and Reputation Management Reputations are fragile – easy to damage and hard to restore. In these uncertain times, Silvereye can help you implement strategies to mitigate risk and manage your reputation. Don’t hesitate to contact us to make a plan that will assist your company or organisation to navigate this extraordinary global challenge.
- Media Relations & Strategic Communications Shaping your story, pitching it to the right audiences and getting the coverage and results you want through, Media Relations, Internal Communications, Stakeholder Engagement, Investor Relations, Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Government Relations Silvereye knows how Wellington works. Drawing on decades of experience working in and around the Beehive, we can connect you with key government decision-makers to help influence change and tell your story. Silvereye can navigate these unprecedented times, it’s more important than ever that businesses consider the timing and manner of their approach to Government. Contact us to learn when and how you should be engaging.
Contact Jo Coughlan on firstname.lastname@example.org for a 30-minute free consultation.